Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The sights and smells of autumn

Reasons that fall is the best season:


Applesauce...

Pumpkin seeds...


Apple pie...



It is the only time of year to experience those smells. I swear, when the applesauce is cooking it's so scrumptious, it's all I can do to not jump in the pot with it!


I love all of it. I wish I had more trees near me - I'd be walking through crunchy leaves right now as well. I made a great Thanksgiving decoration last night that makes me want to leap right past Halloween and into Nov! Okay, candy first.

Plus, hubby said it would be a little silly to take down all the witches and bat decorations on Oct 29th....

6 comments:

  1. I would love to see you jump into the pot of applesauce. :-)
    Your applesauces tastes amazing btw. And did you make that pie? Because it needs to be in a magazine or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to take a big bite out of those apples. Yummy! I love the display bowl thingy they are in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, your pictures look delicious! I can almost smell what you made, through the computer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the colors of fall. not to hot not to cold. Just right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall is my favorite time of year, the scenery is beautiful! That Apple Pie Looks delicious! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those pumkin seeds look awful good...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!