Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas planner

So I was reading on eighteen25 about their cute Christmas planners and I just had to have one.



I did a quickie version with what I had on hand.  Mine isn't a full size composition book like they used.  It's smaller and I think will fit in my purse nicely.


They provide a download for the labels.



I made tabs for the lists I make this time of year:

family - gift ideas for family, sizes of the kids, prices to comparison shop
friends - mainly neighbor gifts
fun - all the places we'd like to go during the Christmas season
food - lists of the party food I need to make, grocery lists for baking, food assignments




On the back cover I glued a pocket for receipts.  The only drawback to using this smaller format is that I don't think I'll be able to keep all my receipts in there.  But for now it's good.

I instantly feel more organized!  I'm excited to use it as I shop this year.







3 comments:

  1. It is so funny to see Eighteen 25 stuff on your blog. It is such a small world. You and my friend Jennifer would SO get along:) Ill introduce you sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. I need something like that. All in one place. Can you let us know how it all works out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you normally have all your shopping done by now? :) It makes me feel better that you're talking about Christmas shopping when it's actually Christmas time

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!