Monday, July 11, 2011

End of year interviews - Fifth grade

BUGS


I am really good at: math



I like to: swim and play with water



My favorite thing to learn at school: science



1 person who makes me laugh: my dad



One word that describes me: talkative



I am really happy when: my dad does things with me



I am really sad when: I am left out of things



My favorite book: Leven Thumps


My favorite TV show: Suite Life


My favorite vacation: Idaho



I like school when: we have P.E.


I don't like school when: a lot of people talk and we have extra assignments



My favorite season: fall



My favorite toy: PSP



My worst nightmare: my dad got his leg cut off



Things that make me mad: when my brothers hit me


Favorite sport: football


I like my Dad because: he is funny


I like my Mom because:  she cooks for me



I like my family because: they love me





1 comment:

  1. I'm totally stealing these questions, hope you don't mind! :]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!