Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello friends

For those of you who haven't given up on me, hello!

me with new niece, born May 2nd



Life is good and full.  Blessings abound.  I love my family.  That about sums it up.


I can't promise how much blogging I can continue in this phase of life, but I do have a favor to ask. 

Please take my poll over on the sidebar <---------------


As I get closer to making academic plans for the fall I am so conflicted.   As someone who knows me, your opinion matters very much and will help as I narrow my choices.  Even if you read but don't normally comment, please take a second to answer the poll, would you? 

Thank you!


Strider and I with handsome Jedi last week on his 10th bday


4 comments:

  1. If your passion is writing, I would do the "writing" class. I just think it's easier to stick with it if you love it! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I love that kid. He's getting too old! I voted for American Literature because you'd love it and learn so much; but I'm also thinking writing because it would stretch you and challenge you and you can excel in it also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you are blissfully busy! I am glad you are enjoying life! Hope all is well with you ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is writing because it seems like the most marketable for a future job if you ever need to get one. My economics professor taught me that the time/money/effort in schooling should have some type of equalizing payoff. Good luck and congrats! :)
    ~Stacee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!