Thursday, December 19, 2013

Room by room - hall

Is the hall a room?  Well, whatever.



My linen closet was semi-done about three months ago but I decided to just finish it off and share it.


Now, this isn't a Pinterest-worthy project but I am proud of it nonetheless.  It's not filled with shiny Container Store bins and everything doesn't coordinate. I almost exclusively used what I had on hand.




Why did I not take a before picture?  I have no idea.  But the top used to be a solid mass of bed linens.  Now the top shelf has a basket of twin sheet sets and a stack of throw blankets.


Below that we have queen (master) sheet sets, pillowcases, table linens.



The bottom shelf is used every day.  Towels, bath and hand, as well as washcloths.





On the bottom I rounded up plastic bins I had and I also bought 10 stacking bins from Dollar Tree.    These have been labeled for medicines, travel size toiletries, first aid needs.




On the right side I have a cleaning caddy, hair clippers, swiffer cloths, rags etc.





Everything has a home and it's so much more pleasant to look at.  Total cost: $10.



Pinterest schminterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!