Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pets & patience


Such a good momma bunny!  She did such a fine job with these little ones.  How over-the-top is it that I've been so dang proud of her for these last two months?



One example is illustrated here.  No one will be thirsty till she heads over to the water bottles.   Then they ALL need to drink at once, and actually stand on her head to do so. 


They are so ridiculous!




She patiently waits for her turn.  I love watching her.



The cute snow ball in the front is the daughter we're keeping from the litter.  She's been the biggest and strongest from day one.  Super affectionate.



 Sometimes she hangs back, though, and keeps her distance.  She's the mature older sister.  Just like me.  :)



These photos are a couple weeks old now.  We've given four of the six babies away and the last should go to a new home this weekend.




It's nice to see some other kids have the joy of picking out a new pet.  Bugs has done a particularly wonderful job at being in charge of their care.  He's so responsible and it's been a fantastic experience!





3 comments:

  1. "Mature older sister"? oh boy :-) jk looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are they?! There are some similarities to my life here. For instance, if someone is in the bathroom then EVERYONE needs to go to the bathroom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've really
    enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing
    to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    My blog ... best folding bike

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!