Saturday, April 12, 2014

In bloom


I cannot get over how beautiful fruit trees are.  Just look!



And all that beauty turns into food in a few months.  Amazing.

Lots of blooms around here.



Strider brought me flowers last week.  Just because.  He never ever ever does that.  I bawled.





Back outside.  The most beautiful bloomer is my nectarine tree.  Yes, I'll overload you with photos.





Hi there, little guy.








Nature rocks. 




I decided to plant my own grass for Easter this year (see this Pin).


This is how it looked on Wednesday, Day 3.  Hmm, need to clean the windows much?



And today on Day 6!  Wow!



Also in bloom, my pillow boredom.  I made some gray floral covers using fabric in my stash.  But I made them a little too big, so they look baggy, which bugs me.   Well at least it didn't cost me anything.




All this blooming has me sneezing and itching, big time.  Glad it's worth it.  Happy Spring!

3 comments:

  1. Super pretty. I had to scrape snow and ice off my windshield this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have pink blossoms at my house too! Love them! I always pray for it to not be so windy because if it is, they are all blown away within a week, but the darn spring wind in the Basin is always terrible! So glad you got "Just Because" flowers. Those are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow do you have a macro lense on your camera the bee pictures look amazing!
    I have those flowers and other colored ones on my MULTI-grafted fruit tree, it has apricots, peaches, plums on the same tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!