Wednesday, August 8, 2007


The cupcakes for the shower turned out very pretty! I also tried a new buttercream recipe which will become my stand-by. It's amazing. dh says I've "reached perfection". He's so funny.
Here is a pic from the surprise Bachelorette party at Buca di Beppo last night downtown. We had a blast! We told J we were going shoe shopping for shoes to wear at the reception and took her to a restaurant instead.
Two more days till we head down to Manti and Mt Pleasant for the wedding and open house. I hope the kids do okay. They all have their suits, ties, shirts, etc, so i hope we are ready. I think we are! As a wedding party we've gone through about 4 dress possibilities. Every time I think it's been decided someone changes their mind. Sheesh! And it looks like it will officially be the first ones picked. Funny how often that happens that way.
I got J and T a nice pic of the temple with their names and date along the bottom. I hope she likes it.
I have activity days again tomorrow and we will be learning to lead music. Simple, as I'm so busy with wedding prep. Our numbers have been dwindling lately so I hand delivered invites yesterday. I've been having a hard time getting the less active girls to come. Hopefully it will be a full house!
I have the laundry sorted so far and just need to get two loads in. And dh has a suit done at the cleaners so I need to pick that up sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!