Monday, October 8, 2007

Mr. Distracted









Sorry for the long absence. Life has been a series of ups and downs, but mostly ups. DH is enjoying his very demanding, mostly fulfilling, constantly learning, always something to grade teaching job. I am trying to get used to paperwork and lesson prep every night. He loves what he does and is trying hard to figure out what works, what doesn't and what he can improve on. I admire him for that!


This is my ds3 above. Oh how he dawdles! Every little thing gets him sidetracked. I think this morning I asked 13 times for him to get dressed. or maybe that was yesterday. They all run together. Anyway, this morning he was asked to take a bag of trash out to the can on the street. He did....and then I didn't see him for 5 minutes. He never came back in. I grabbed the camera when I saw him watching cars, bugs and all else. Fast forward three minutes. Suddenly he remembers to come back in from his long trip to the sidewalk. Eight minutes to take a bag outside. Sheesh.

Conference was wonderful this weekend! I'll have to post pics soon.

And for those that are interested, I've added a slide show of our anniversary at the bottom...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!