Monday, August 3, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Well, I'll be! Last post was my 500th post. I didn't even notice. Well, happy half a thousand to me.


Anyway, I seriously need a menu. We have been SO shooting from the hip for the last little while.


Monday: Chicken and rice soup
Tuesday: Beef Stroganoff with whole wheat noodles
Wednesday: BBQ ribs, potatoes, corn, cornbread
Thursday: Chicken broccoli braid with peaches
Friday: Pork tenderloin (anybody have a great way to cook this?)
Saturday: Hot dogs
Sunday: with family


I want to try Crispy Cheese Crackers and Orange Cream Dessert. Mmmmm





1 comment:

  1. yummy menu!!! We like pork tenderloin a couple of ways. 1 is cooked shreaded and covered with La Victoria green taco sauce and brown sugar. It tastes like cafe rio pork YUMMY! the 2nd is cooked with vino wine. I know it seems wierd but it is really good. You do have to go to the liquor store so you might want to send strider to do that errand:O)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!