Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Busy

Holy moly.

I've clearly been MIA lately; I've been swallowed up by life.

On one hand, I'm so insanely busy that I feel out of my homebody element and I'm barely keeping my head above water. On the other hand, my dreams are coming true left and right!

Over Labor Day weekend we wore ourselves out car shopping and made a sweet deal on this beauty:



Oh, I love her.  When you are used to driving a car that's 18 years old it seems like I'm spoiled to have a "new" 8 year old one.  It's smooth and quiet and I serious love driving for the first time in my life.

Secondly, these showed up on my birthday:





The Miche Big Bag with two shells.


Oh my gosh, SO in LOVE!  What a cool (and sneaky) hubby.  He had it nailed down before I even posted about it.  I have had a smaller Miche bag for years now and loved it.  But this is divine.  The size of it?  Oh so dreamy. And I really don't think I have used it yet without hearing a compliment on it. 



Next, this goofy kid got a big part in the school musical , Once Upon a Mattress.  He will be playing the Jester and I could not be more excited for him.  He has talked of acting for years.  I can't wait to see how he does.


Add that to a soccer season, flag football season, pinewood derby, council meetings, church meetings, new church callings, volunteering, parent-teacher conferences, and keeping everyone clean and fed -- I'm pooped.  Happy, but pooped!



4 comments:

  1. I met Allen when he was playing the Jester in Once Upon a Mattress in High School! Tell your cute son good luck and have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Miche bag! Love the yellow mustard colored shell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new (to you) car!! Our minivan is 14 years old, and I know that at some point we'll be having to say goodbye - hopefully not for another couple of years for the sake of our savings account ;)

    P.S Busy and pooped is my favorite way to be. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!