Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Peanut Butter Frosting



On Sunday I had a peanut butter craving.  I made fluffy white cupcakes (follow the egg white version of a boxed white cake mix and do NOT overcook) and made pb frosting for me for the family to enjoy.


1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup Crisco or softened butter
2-3 cups powdered sugar (start low and add more to desired consistency)
1t vanilla
1/4 cup of milk or cream


Beat well with a good mixer.  Don't eat it all in one sitting.






You're welcome.








5 comments:

  1. Mmmmm just a bowl of frosting and a spoon please. That sounds so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am IN LOVE!!!! Totally trying these on cheat day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to wipe off my keyboard, there was drool on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were amazing! Thanks for giving me one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where were these when I came over Monday night ? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!