Saturday, June 18, 2011

End of year interviews - Third Grade

JEDI


I am really good at: Reading



I like to: Play



My favorite thing to learn at school: Math



1 person who makes me laugh: Potter



One word that describes me: Funny



I am really happy when: I am with my family



I am really sad when: I lose something


My favorite book: Harry Potter


My favorite TV show: Phineas and Ferb


My favorite vacation: Idaho



I like school when: we do activities


I don't like school when: we do a lot of work



My favorite season: Summer



My favorite toy: Nintendo DSi



My worst nightmare: someone dying



Things that make me mad: when I can't play outside



Favorite sport: Baseball



I like my Dad because: He does a lot for me



I like my Mom because:  She does a lot for me



I like my family because: they love me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!