Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ramped-up wreath

Here is another make-something-out-of-nothing post.

Strider and I pulled out the Christmas decor and I noticed some stuff I picked up on clearance back in January.



I love these berry stems. Tagged 1.99 but at 90% off I paid .19 each. I think I have like 8 of them. First I was going to cram them in an apothecary jar. Then I considered adding them into a tree like a garland. Finally I decided to add them to a wreath.


I wrapped them and wove them into a circle.  And I layered it on top of a rustic pine wreath I got at the thrift store a couple years ago for cheap.  I wired it all together and ta-da!




I think I really love it. But sometimes it looks weird to me. Does it look cool to have two wreaths together, or just kinda dumb?




Join me at Someday Crafts and Creations by Kara!


6 comments:

  1. My first thought was that it's gorgeous and I definitely still think that! It fits so perfectly together. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with that...I would buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it looked good alone. Then I scroll down for more goodness! You amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet to think about me!! Thanks for the cute tissues and card are so thoughtful of others!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!