Saturday, November 17, 2012

They're coming!

Two of my sisters are coming home for turkey day!

I am all set for shopping and relaxing!  Ash and I are Black Friday all-stars (starting years and years ago when my babies were tiny and when stores opened at 5 or 6 am on Friday, not Thanksgiving night).

Wendy is the master gamer.  And lover of all things pumpkin roll.

In her honor I cleaned and organized the game drawers and counted out full decks of cards to be ready for her arrival in three days.


 
 
Oh yeah.  And the pumpkin rolls are waiting in the freezer.
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I love playing games, but haven't for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish my family could all be together...enjoy every minute of it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!