Thursday, January 22, 2015

Looking out my lens today


 Thankful for so many things.

My hubby who brought home these flowers after my particularly bad week. These candlesticks pictured were also a gift from him. The color is perfect. They are totally me.

My home. I appreciate it more each day.

My children, who have been working hard academically as midterms approach. They bring me perspective on hard days. They are not without their trials, but they are each a blessing to me. 


School administrators and teachers who really want what's best for the kids. I am getting to know more and more of them here and I am continually impressed by their dedication.

My calling in church, which gives me the chance to seek out those in need. It brings me joy. 





2 comments:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!