Friday, February 3, 2012

More Reflections



The family accompanied Jedi last night to the awards ceremony where he earned top honors for his Reflections poem at the district level.


Jedi with Superintendent Bates

This was his third win for this piece, and it's headed on to the state level now. We are so excited for him!

I love that the medal is in the shape of Utah

 
I kick myself that I didn't scan the poem before he entered it.  It was done by hand and written in an artful way, so it's not on the computer.  But rest assured, I will show you all when we finally get it returned to us :)

Crazy enough, there was only one other winner in the school and they happen to be in the same class.  Talented group!






2 comments:

  1. I love this post! What a handsome and smart little guy! That is such a great accomplishment and one he will remember forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!! Can't wait to see the poem.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!