Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A new beginning

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose
the good we oft might win, by failing to attempt."
-- William Shakespeare


Did my last photo give you a hint?  This week I finally put a goal into motion.  Not just a goal, but the biggest goal of my adult life. 

I'm headed back to school. 

Right now it's just one independent study course.  And I need to do one more, probably this summer.  After I complete these two I will be ready to apply for the BYU BGS program this fall.

I am ready to remove my one regret in life.  I am ready to stop letting past failures define me.  I've talked about it long enough. It's time to get rolling, five kids or not.  I am excited.  I am terrified.  I will need a ton of support to make this a reality.  But I can do it.


7 comments:

  1. So excited for you! You are such a great example to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, that is amazing! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO exciting! Please let me know any way that I can help! Send those kids over to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it if anyone can!! I will join you in the back to school thing but not for a few years!! Yeah for you~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! You will do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "What would you try if you knew you could not fail?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know that you have my undying support. Love you forever and a day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!