Friday, May 13, 2011

Graduation favor

In need of a quick "congrats" for a graduate? Yeah, me too!



My sister Ashley's hubby graduated from law school today.  I was going to give him a card, but this is a little more personal.



You need:
smarties
homemade labels or printed sentiments
tape
container (I used a chinese take out box)





I printed up little papers that say "congrats!" and "look who's a SMARTIE".  Even more fun if you add the school logo.  I cut them about 2" x 2 3/8".



Tape the paper around the smartie rolls and put them in your container.






Add a tag and ribbon!



Lots more fun than just a card.



You could also do these for graduation parties or anything school related.  Hmm, maybe I'll have my kids take them to classmates on the last day of school.  Thinking...


Linking this project to:
Today's Creative Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!