Wednesday, October 10, 2012

37, but who's counting?

 
I had a birthday a couple weeks ago.  It was a full day with service projects and a friends going thru the temple which lifted my spirits and was a wonderful afternoon.  But I still managed to be spoiled by many.  My mom took us to dinner the day before, my sister sent this cute sweater/jewelry, I had lunch with a good friend.  I got a large font alarm clock (I can't see when my contacts are out), notes from neices, my mother in law made a custom meal just for me and Strider cleaned the whole house.
 


Look at the cake my brother found for me!  The worst part of the day came at about 11:57 pm when my cougars choked against Utah.  Yeah, it was bad.  But the other 23 hours and 57 minutes were great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!