Thursday, October 11, 2012

Picking pumpkins

 
On Monday we went to a pumpkin patch in the neighborhood adjacent to us.  I thought it would be fun to grab a few for the porch.
 
 
 
Memorize that smile.  It faded quickly.
 
This pumpkin patch was cute and I wanted to support the local farmer, but it was pricey.  I told the kids we weren't picking out a pumpkin each, but one main one and a few smaller decorative ones.  It didn't go ever well.
 

 
Rosebud found us an adorable little one.
 

 
 
 
Notice there is a kid missing :(  She was pouting on the curb.  But I think everybody else thought it was fun to walk through the vines and pick our very own.
 

 
 
We ended the night with a showing of It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.  Love it!  And Princess even laughed a little at the Snoopy part.
 
 
 
Happy Fall!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I know how the pouting goes! Those are some of my favorite pics! Lol. I think it's great that your oldest boy still gets in the pic with a smile, he's the age my boy was when getting a smile was difficult. good thing I love the pout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man! I want to buy her a pumpkin now...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!