Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New year, new places


First day of school 2013-14



                                                       Oh my word, look at my sophomore.

(I remember being a sophomore, if that matters to anybody)






Bugs is a proud 8th grader




Jedi is in 6th




Cutie Princess in 3rd this year














And just like that, they're gone.

Off to big scary schools that I'm not familiar with.  Halls that I've never seen.  Teachers I've never heard of!





I get to hang with this little one today and for the (short) next year till she hits the big K.  (She's helping me make a back to school pencil cake for the kids).  

Happy new school year!



2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that your youngest and Braxten start school the same year! your kids school started later than ours we started last Wednesday! Soo fun!! Good luck to your kids in school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these pictures.Seeing them it always amazes me how different each child is. They have such unique personalities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!