Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thank you BBQ

Last weekend we brought our parents and siblings together to see our house again and to thank them for helping us on that epic weekend of relocating.




 I had so much fun putting together the menu and fixings.

Strider grilled, 
the kids and uncles played ball, 
the little girls rode scooters all over, 
and we adults had a chance to chat.  

It was a beautiful, peaceful evening.



 In typical Jen fashion, the only thing I took record of was the desserts.  So yummy.  But I was so busy enjoying the company and eating that I didn't take photos of the guests, or the banners that my girls helped me make.  Oh well.



Ok, I did take a couple shots of my bil showing a few tricks to my fil (opposite sides of the fam), ha ha.







Thank you to all our helping hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!