Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Phew! I've accomplished a lot today! My bathroom is sparkling and I can't remember the last time I could say that. The bedroom has stayed relatively clear, although I can see a few piles starting if i'm not careful. I need to stay diligent. Earlier in the week I caught up on laundry, which really multiplied after camping.

The kids have really been awesome the last two days. Getting along, being responsible, coming when called, and just generally fun to be with. Yesterday we ran a bunch of errands which usually ends with a couple of us in tears (mainly me) but they were terriffic. What is normally a terrible chore with all of them was actually enjoyable! Today we went to the park for lunch and it was fun as well.

I also spent the morning sorting pictures so I can do another round of scrapbooking. I tend to go in spurts as far as my scrapping goes. That's ok I guess. My dh says it will keep me from getting burned out on it. On the docket next: DS3 t-ball page, followed by some newly-found baby pics of him. Should be fun.

My cute dd was so funny earlier. She had her hair all done up with claw clips today. She was trying to lay back on a pillow and it was uncomfortable. She says "mom, tan I take my hair out"? What a character.

Last night I made pork chops with baked potatoes. Tonight is just frozen fish and maybe pasta or rice. Tomorrow I think I'll make tacos or something for the kids since we're going out.

Our 11yr anniversary is Friday and we are celebrating Thurs AND Friday! Cool eh? He planned it all and i'm really excited. I got myself a new shirt yestersday and I just need to figure out shoes now.

1 comment:

  1. I came for an update on my favorite oldest sister and her kids that I miss so much, and the blog is 5 days behind. Let's get with it, Gwenivere. :) Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!