Thursday, July 12, 2007


Well, i'm proud to say the bedroom is coming along nicely. It is so inviting and peaceful! 2/3 of the job is the bed being made. Even a messy room with a made bed looks good, don't ya think?

Last night my baby sister and her fiance came over for a game of Scattergories. So fun. I love that game. We laughed a ton.

DS1 had a great time at camp, and I had a great time getting his jeans and shoes in the wash. Yes I had to wash his hiker shoes.

DS2 has borrowed his uncle's game boy and is loving it. Not to mention the 5 used games i bought them on eBay. They all think they're pretty cool. The hardest part is keeping the machines charged up.

My sunburned skin from the Idaho trip is now flaking and peeling and itching like crazy. In the shower this morning I tried to scrub a lot of it, but I don't think it worked. Hopefully it will be over in a few days.



I braved the store this morning with all four of them. Lucky me! They were acutally a bit better than normal. Only a handful of reprimands and "stand right by me" warnings. I was able to get diapers, some food, and craft items for the next couple months worth of Activity Days. I have so many ideas right now that I din't know if I can find time to do them all! This is a lot of fun. I get to teach the 8-9 yr old girls and they are a great age. Today we are melting old broken crayons into new ones and beginning our babysitting bags.

I have supper in the crockpot (bbq ribs) and need to figure out a side dish. Maybe rice? broccoli? It needs to be easy, since dh gets home right at the end of Activity Day and there's not much time. I love the crockpot for days like this!

Tomorrow we go camping with our parents/home ward. The best part is that another sister and BIL are coming to hook mom's big van up to the pop-up trailer and drive it so we don't have to. That makes me a lot more positive about going. We should get there right in the middle of dinner; not too bad. The kids will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!