Monday, July 16, 2007

Well we survived camping this weekend. It was pretty uneventful. Camping is one of those things I just wish I liked more. I really dislike the packing, planning, shopping, bugs, dirt and reversing it all to come back home. I just prefer being in my own bed I suppose. The kids had fun though. My sister had a canoe up there and they got a short ride with daddy.

The boys are getting after each other today. I can tell the summer is getting long for them. And I can't blame them. They haven't been able to even play outside since the temps have been at 100 for the last week. The last 2 days were 105 and 104 degrees! Almost unbearable.

Today I'm trying to get the house back on track, as is necessary after each weekend. The kids did a good job with their chores this morning, which has made it easier on me. Then I can do things things i need to without worrying about their stuff. I also found a load of forgotten laundry on the washer from late Sat night. I HATE it when i do that.

I grabbed some pork chops on sale and I think I'll make those for supper. Maybe with mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!