Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

So the weekend was just as fun as the rest of the week. My little sister wanted to host an Easter Egg hunt for my kids, isn't she great? They had lots of fun looking all over my parents' yard.



































Hey - who put their eggs on the baby???



We colored eggs, of course!

















Hubby and I went to the Jazz game. Wicked loss, Grrrrrrr.








The Easter Bunny paid a visit.

Here's the "before":








And the "after".









And the kids were green/blue this year for their Easter colors. Here's miss chubby Rosebud.
















Here is Rosebud with my sister's baby, Sugar, who is 6 weeks younger.






3 comments:

  1. what a cute family!
    I'm jealous of your green grass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah too bad sugar doesn't have her cute easter dress on :-( She looks homeless

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one sexy car in the background of that third picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!