Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Meanderings


So many things to think about today. I know I've mentioned this so many times, but I truly love Mondays. Really. I am always at the top of my game at the start of every week. I always feel renewed and optimistic. I have the physical and mental energy to tackle life, whereas at the end of the week I am totally depleted - body, mind and spirit.


To-do today:
*family room cleaned/vacuumed
*kitchen cleaned
*wipe down cupboard doors
*wipe down fridge before grocery trip (I always forget this till I go to put away all the food!)
*plan menus for the week
*plan grocery shopping
*clear off computer desk - neverending battle of paper/stuff!
*decide between the Jazz game tonight (that they will lose) and watching 24 (that can be watched on demand online anytime). Hmmmm.


And to be done this week:
*shop around for better life insurance rates (I think we pay too much for my healthy, non-smoking hubby)
*cash reimbursement checks at the bank (put the money aside for Jedi's bday next week)
*review new chores for the oldest boys - get their input and see if anything needs tweaking
*finish organizing new craft area
*figure out a way to give the sewing machine a permanent home on the craft table (yes, I'm loving it that much)
*buy sandals for two oldest children
*freecycle some stuff
*clear winter clothes out of Princess' drawers
*clear garden area for weekend planting
*pray we actually get edible veggies
*be ever grateful for the kids' help while they are off track!



1 comment:

  1. You should email me who your Life Insurance is through, and who you have checked out. I think we are paying too much also and would love to find a new company.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!