Friday, April 3, 2009

Signing off



Exactly a year ago I posted about my favorite drama beginning its final TV run. The finale last night did not disappoint. It helped bring closure to the 15 years of this great show. I loved it. I always have. I began watching when I was single, working at a doctor's office and waiting for a missionary. Then I kept watching after little kids were snug in their beds at 9pm over the years. I have seen every. single. episode. Now what to do on Thursday nights...


We also have a great week ahead of us. Tomorrow and Sunday is General Conference for our church, where we get to hear counsel from our leaders. And next week is Spring Break and we are all home, believe it or not. So I am signing off, too, for a while. Not after 15 years, but still. It's time for family and it's time to plaaaaay!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE ER. It has been a staple in my life.
    Have a good 4 week spring break. Or are you A track?
    Come back soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to high school with Anthony Edwards--had a big, fat crush on him. He was always in the theater productions. I started watching ER because he was in it. I watched it for several years, but haven't in a long time (didn't like the storyline with Weaver).

    Loved conference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when a favorite show ends! It's like loosing a good friend. I like to watch Grey's Anatomy on Thursdays you might like it. Thanks for posting about the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!