Friday, January 8, 2010

Randomness



1. I forgot to show you our new family member. Nibbles is Potter's first pet. So far so good. Easy to care for, likes being handled, no escapes yet.



2. Guess who can climb up on the couch alone?



3. The girls got a couple nice dresses for Christmas. Here is Rosebud in one of hers.




4. And one of Princess' has a matching doll dress which she loves.





5. Clearance Christmas ribbon, need I say more?





6. And lastly, just because the holidays are over it doesn't mean winter is gone, right? So I hung some snowflake ornaments the length of our vaulted ceiling (lousy pic) and made a winter scene in the huge apothecary jar my b-i-l got me for Christmas. Clearance tree ($1.19) and berries ($.39) and coarse salt. Perfect for my January table.


2 comments:

  1. Great deals you got. Love the winter look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! Don't you just love After Christmas sales?

    So get this--remember my wanting a camera for Christmas? I didn't get one (knew that because I hate surprises, right) but then my old camera actually bit the dust on the day after Christmas. So I took advantage of those sales too. Happy Boxing day to me, lol. Hope you had a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!