Monday, June 28, 2010

Utah's Dixie



Bugs had to do a report on Washington County, Utah.  He decided to do a model of its principal city, St George.  My apologies to anyone who actually lives there or loves the place.  I'm sure he didn't do it justice, but we didn't exactly have time to dither.  

I went in to volunteer last Monday and saw strange groupings all over the room of various projects, floats and dioramas.  I knew nothing about it till that moment.  Yep, you heard me right.  I found out about this huge project midway through the day it was due.  

Oh, we had a fun little talk at home.  And then we did the fastest paper mache red rock formation you have ever seen. Day late, but not terrible.















3 comments:

  1. hahaha. Sorry, but that's hilarious. Good thing you went to volunteer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, glad you found out about it!

    We just got back from a trip down South. I've been meaning to post pictures of our adventures but its taking me forever to get anything done lately. It's such a fun place to go with kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!