Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Even Utes feel blue sometimes

So, yeah, BYU has had a rough season so far. But that didn't stop my dad from taking us back to his Alma Mater for homecoming on Saturday.

We had a blast! (Even my Ute-loving siblings)











We all played some little games at the Alumni tailgate party.  Jess and Tyler were very lucky and got their wish - free BYU t-shirts!





Here are the three in the fam that attended BYU






We were missing a sister but still loved being together.



I had to be sneaky to get a blurry shot of Strider cheering for the Cougs (wearing ahem, BLUE, I might add).  I knew he could still be swayed.





Feels so good in blue together!  It was a great win.


Ignore the dork making the U sign.  I love her, but Go BYU!!!

3 comments:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!