Monday, January 30, 2012

To-do today

Photo by Chacee

I was making my list (done and yet to-do) for today and felt like sharing it.

++++++++++++++++++
up at 5:50
read scriptures
Pizzazz choir carpool (6:20)
regular jr high carpool (7:20)
elementary safety patrol (8:15)
call in one kid sick and coughing
start crockpot with salsa and chicken breasts
empty dishwasher instead of the sick kid doing it (yuck)
not make the bed - Strider did it!
clean hall and clear hobby/craft desk area
get papers out of the kitchen - file the pile
fill out permission forms for ski trips and spring play try-outs
upload Rosebud birthday pics
do 2 loads laundry
clean out microwave
schedule dentist appts
write 3 thank you notes
clean out purse
get my planner up-to-date
order jr high yearbook (finally!)
get ready to do taxes
ask Jedi's teacher what activities she wants planned for Valentine's Day
read over some merit badge requirements so I can help Potter & Bugs
decide FHE tonight
blog (hee hee)
stop wrestling with the decision to Pintrest or not
finally watch Tangled with my daughter

+++++++++++++++++
Phew.  I love Mondays.



2 comments:

  1. Yeah, my list is similar...
    Clean House
    Make Dinner
    Umm, yeah. That's about it!

    Can't wait to see you on Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were WAY more productive that I was today! And why am I not following you on Pinterest?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!