Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Brother





Alma 48:17 "Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men".



There is nothing else that comes to mind when I think of my little brother than this scripture. If anyone's name can be substituted for Moroni's, his can.

He is the first one to offer assistance, the last one to think of self. He is the first to say thanks, the last one to leave. He is the first to say "love ya" and the last one to seek the spotlight, even though he is in it continually.

Thanks, buddy, for being my giant of a little brother.


If you're interested, you can watch a video of him wrestling. Click on the video on the right side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!