Monday, December 3, 2007



We had a great weekend. Friday DH and I went to the temple. Sat he had a scout conference most of the day and we were just lounging around and staying warm for the rest of it. It snowed a decent amount and it was a perfect day for doing nothing.

Yesterday we had DS2's confirmation. We were sadly missing several family members, but it was nice. I so appreciate the support of those that did come. We are usually at my side of the family for Fast Sunday dinner. My mom and little bro are very busy every weekend during wrestling season, so dinner plans were changed at the last minute to give mom a break. We all crammed into my sister's apartment and it was great. Good food, nice visiting. My kids especially love it there.

Today I'm just doing the normal Monday catch-up. Laundry, dishes, FHE. We ran errands and went to the library this morning. Came home with far too many books and movies :) And my neighbor just came over and gave us a family size Papa Murphy's BBQ chicken pizza that she got from her brother. Turns out she hates BBQ but didn't want him to feel bad, so she brought it over! DH will love it. I already invited my baby sis over for FHE and Sloppy joes for supper, but we can cook the pizza tomorrow.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!