Monday, December 10, 2007

Status of the to-do list so far...

*find and buy a tree (one that smells this year)*get a wreath on my naked front door
*put out at least a few decorations so my kids will know what month it is
*begin wrapping the gifts I have
*keep reminding myself that I'm pretty much done shopping and should stop picking up cute pink things

*start getting small items for stockings
*decide which gift to give DH now, and which to hold for his Jan b-day
*borrow peppermint decorations for our ward party on Sat
*check on entertainment people for the ward party
*make dinner tonight for a new mom/baby in the ward

*coordinate monthly calendar of family stuff/work stuff with the ward stuff we also have going on
*get Christmas crafts ready for our Activity Day party tomorrow
*get gifts ready to give the girls

*write a lame email Christmas card since I'm too cheap to buy stamps this year
*send out a few real cards for those loved ones without email
*figure out what goodies to bake with my sisters on our baking night
*try to find a night when everyone is free for visiting teaching. yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!