Friday, December 14, 2007

Frosty the Snowbug

I forgot to tell you the funny thing that happened last week. When we brought our tree home, we had a stowaway.



Now, I'm pretty sure that tree was outside for a LONG time before we got it. In snow. And rain. And I think it's awesome that we had a new little friend. He was happily hanging out on walls and curtains till a few days ago, too. We haven't seen him since Monday.

And, my other brother and my BIL both gradutate from Weber State today! Congrats!







While browsing my well-loved-blogs I came across one I don't subscribe to, and so I forget to check it. Confessions of a Pioneer Woman is a great read. And a great look, too. Her photography of her ranch blows me away. You must check it out. And today's muffins are defnitely going on my "need-to-try" list.

Stay warm everybody. I will spend the afternoon today at the doctors, and the afternoon tomorrow at the dreaded work party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!