Wednesday, December 19, 2007

More favorites

My mom has the wonderful tradition of giving ornaments on Christmas Eve that have special significance from the past year. As I decorate with each of these, the memories of those times in my life come flooding back. Thanks, mom!




This is the lovely one I got in 2005 when my angel joined us. After three boys we never really thought a girl was headed our way, but she is a true joy to us.
We have many family ornaments, this one being DS3 as the new baby.
And Baby Makes 3... My mom is awesome. If she finds the perfect ornament that says the wrong thing, she will paint over it or alter it to say what she wants.This is the year DS1 joined our family.
Hard to see, but it says "Parents-to-
Be" from the year we were pregnant with DS1. I LOVE this one.

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!