Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend conversations






Randomness from my kids this weekend.


1.
Potter [yelled from the bathroom]: Bugs! I need some toilet paper. I'm all out!!
Bugs [playing downstairs]: Alright
Potter [five min later]: Puulllease! I need toilet paper.
Bugs [tp now in hand]: only if you say "I will never cheer for BYU again and I will always cheer for the Utes"
Potter: I will always cheer for BYU!!!


2.
Princess: Mom, do you know why I eat things off the floor?
Me: Oh, I hope you don't-
Princess: Because things are yummy!


3.
I made a delicious pasta salad to go with supper on Saturday. Ok, it was from a box. But it was good and I was looking forward to grilled hot dogs and pasta salad all week. At the dinner table the kids got excited when they saw it and loaded their plates. After several minutes I asked why no one was eating any. They replied "These noodles are COLD."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!