Monday, March 30, 2009

Princess is 4

Well I did it. I made my first themed cake in years. My poor children, I know.

I spent 3 hours on this castle for the Princess. I keep thinking it would look like something more after that long. But whatever. Here ya go. After starting it late on Sat night I finished at 2 am on Sun.











So you can see she was spoiled by loving family, as usual. Thanks everybody!

And all day she has been toting around horses, squooshing playdough, and wearing fancy shoes. Pretty neat being four.




6 comments:

  1. Can you believe she's 4? J turns 4 in June too...Crayz! The cake is beautiful! You did a very good job. I bet she LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day for her and you did a great job on the cake! (And your husband did his home teaching that day also? you guys are so good!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks great!

    That playdough set is the one my four year old DD has been wanting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is growing up way too fast. Where did you get the directions to make that cute cake. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great cake.
    A BIG Happy Birthday to your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awsome cake! I love it. Happy birthday to your princess.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!