Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Peanut Butter Coma

I wasn't kidding. We really had a party about peanut butter.

If there is an excuse for us to get together, we will.  Add in our favorite food?  We are all over it.


We were missing a few people, but we still had WAY too much food and fun.   In our defense, we did have a yummy healthy dinner first, so we would be limited on what desserts we could cram down our throats.  We were all full before we had tried everything we wanted to.

I made my rich pb cream pie, with Nutter Butter crust. My sister Wendy brought her own meltaway egg she had saved! Jess and Tyler brought goobers (no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies) and candy. My dad was the bomb. He came early to set up his "display".

That platter in the center was all him.  He got a pie from a restaurant, brought cookies and Reese's candy, Snyder's PB pretzel sandwiches, and he made us all his favorite late night snack:  peanut butter and margarine on crackers.  It was awesome!  Oh, good times.

We played Peanut Butter trivia and Peanut Butter "Would You Rather"  LOL


Don't forget decorations.  Logos from our favorite PB companies.




Yeah, I told you we were nuts.





4 comments:

  1. That looks like p.b. dessert heaven! Wow! I don't see your famous peanut butter cup cookies. Did you make those? They are still the favorite cookies at our family get-togethers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha that is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!! You guys crack me up:) What a fun get together!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!