Monday, March 15, 2010

St Patty's

Have any cool ideas for March 17th? Other than eating Shamrock shakes from McD's till you get sick?

I saw these and loved them!




It's just peanut butter (yeah!) on the side of a fudge graham stuck on a Keebler Fudge Stick.  Sweet.  We are totally doing these.

I got green koolaid to serve with supper and I am making yellow jello cut into cubes for a "pot 'o gold".  But I don't want corned beef & cabbage (blech) and I don't know what else to serve for our meal.

Help! 

6 comments:

  1. love the jello idea.
    The only idea I have is green pancakes for lunch. For dinner peas and salad something. I need help too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jello idea.
    The only idea I have is green pancakes for lunch. For dinner peas and salad something. I need help too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu could have potato soup, shepherds pie....mint brownies (green frosting), Lucky Charms for breakfast...:)...just a couple of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Broccoli Cheese Soup in green bread bowls, green mashed potatoes, pasta with a green alfredo sauce, green eggs and ham, jalapeno poppers...... the list could go on :) Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what are the green squares on your keebler/p.b. dessert? I sometimes color things green for dinner. But usually I just serve green veggies and things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of my friends do green eggs and ham.

    We do...nothing! LOL I'm so festive.

    The hats are cute though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!