Monday, March 22, 2010

Brooding



To our government: shame on you

I cried last night as I watched the news and saw more of my freedoms floating away. It's the first time in my adult life that I've felt hopeless as an American. I feel so down today.


To Tiger Woods: just go away

You're a pig. A talented, rich, husband and daddy who made and kept making stupid choices. What a way to use your God-given gifts. Now you're going to taint the Masters Tournament with your glaring storyline and papparazzi.  Just go buy an island somewhere and spend the rest of your life golfing in seclusion and asking Elin to forgive you.


To my March Madness bracket: it was nice knowin' ya

If you're an underdog who ruined my picks, best of luck to you in the next rounds! Represent well.





3 comments:

  1. I too, sigh sadly. I am left wondering, what can I do. And, I am so tired of the calls telling me how horrible each of my options for representation, are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Government: I agree with you. I am very worried about what this health care bill really means for this country.

    Woods: I try to avoid watching the news so I don't have to see stuff like that.

    March Madness: I don't follow sports either, so I have no idea what is going on, but whatever it is must be completely different from what most people expected because everyone is complaining about their brackets being messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ya. My children are already growing up in a very different world than I did. I can only shake my head--I disapprove of the way this was done and how it stamps its foot on freedom more than the actual content of the bill.

    TW is a tool.

    MM-I had no bracket, but its definitely been an interesting year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!