Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas getting to know you

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? usually wrapping paper - I have lots of gift bags but end up not using them because I love wrapping so much

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real! every.single.year.

3. When do you put up the tree? late - at least the 2nd week of Dec

4. When do you take the tree down? right after Christmas

5. Do you like eggnog? if it's from Winder Dairy

6. Favorite gift received as a child? easy bake oven

7. Hardest person to buy for? my mom or brother/brothers-in-law

8. Easiest person to buy for? hubby

9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, and I love it

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I'm not consistent, but this year I am ready to go!!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of any

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Clause

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? after Halloween

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? probably, but can't think of an example

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? my mom's traditional breakfast pastry, the famous Brown fudge, and gingerbread men

16. Lights on the tree? Yes

16b. If you do lights, multicolored lights or white lights? white on the house, multi on the tree

17. Favorite Christmas song? I'll be home for Christmas by the Carpenters, O Holy Night by Michael Crawford

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? visit family in town

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher Dancer Prancer Vixen Comet Cupid Donner Blitzen...Rudolph

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the clutter that comes with it and the way the tree forces us to be so cramped in the tiny living room

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I don't have a theme - our tree is full of various ornaments with their own individual meanings

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Not a big deal to me - turkey or ham or whatever

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? enough money to make it nice and enough restraint to keep it simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!