Monday, November 10, 2008

Give Thanks

Ahhh, life is pretty okay.

We survived a lot this last week.




Every single part of the house that got wet last week with the water heater leak is now dry. And after Saturday's game where Penn State lost by one point as well as lost all hope of a shot at the national title game, my tears are dry now too. I think I have survived it.

And in one poll, at least, they're still ranked ahead of Utah. So that is a very comforting thing.

I do have lots of blessings to be thankful for, though. Strider pointed that out this week as I was grumbling about broken water pipes, flat tires, and on and on. He said that as much as we are tried and tested, we are even more blessed.

Which is true.





3 comments:

  1. Way cute decorations, it miss that ward. We don't do as cute of stuff here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you hate it when their right? More blessings then trial. Good point

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!