Saturday, January 31, 2009

Angel from heaven

From this:


to this:


...within hours. Amazing. How quickly life changes.


We are loving the peanut. Trying to sleep. Hoping to integrate these two separate parts to our family. I am nervous but hopeful (This will take some getting used to).

And the casualty of the day? The camera got dropped and broken right before we left the hospital. The memory card still has all 200 birth pics in tact, but I have a brand new cute bambino and no camera :( So terribly sad.


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And so sorry to hear about your camera. How can there be a new little one in the house and no camera?!? I need to get new batteries for mine since they just aren't holding a charge anymore. I don't want to miss a moment of our new one on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see the sweet heart. By the way we love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! so cute. Can't wait to come over and see her up close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! She's beautiful. I'm glad you both are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is soooo cute. I couldn't be happier for you! (and if you want to borrow my camera, let me know.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!