Thursday, January 8, 2009

Still here




I'm here, just nothing much to say.

Swollen, tired, a bit uncomfortable, but content.

I feel a lot of peace right now. Usually with 3 weeks to go I am antsy, irritable and very overwhelmed with things I feel I need to do but physically can't. But I do feel quite ready right now, despite the fact that the bassinet is still in storage and the onesies are not freshly laundered.

I am trying to surround myself with positive vibes, a little good mo-jo, if you will. And I guess it's working. I just want to block out anything sapping my baby energy and bringing me down.

So excuse me while I'm "in the zone". Even if that zone is on the couch surrounded by water bottles while holding the DVD remote with my cankles up on the ottoman.

1 comment:

  1. Is your Dr. going to let you go natural or is it going to be a c-section again?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!