Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Special Delivery

Introducing...

Rosebud
Born January 28th
8:23 am
8lbs 15 oz
20.5 inches long

Has any child been loved this much? I'm not sure.
She is such a delight and looking at her is making the recovery so much more bearable.
Why did we even put up the bassinet? She is held or rocked constantly.
So far?
a good sleeper
has more hair than all our babies combined
hates baths
eats like a champ
poops a lot
and
fits right in with the whole clan
We love her to pieces. :)







Why Rosebud? Check out those lips!



7 comments:

  1. She is adorable and I would never put her down either. Well, I don't when I'm at your house. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting for picts. She is perfect! Good job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's beautiful!!! love and miss you!!
    Love,
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm having major withdrawals! I need to come up and see her. I can't quit talking about all that hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!