Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Labor Day?



All morning Monday. Stop.


All night Monday. Stop.


This is exhausting.

Obviously the baby is telling us the time is right. But we also spent a nervous Saturday morning at the hospital over the weekend, and saw the midwife on Monday.

Due to lots of factors and after much prayer we are headed for a repeat caesarean in 24 hours. It will be the safest thing for the baby right now. We are so excited that the time is finally here. We cannot wait to meet baby #5!

Look for details forthcoming!


4 comments:

  1. I want to bring you FOOD! So when you are ready and the ward and family has done their part let me know. Even if it is a month later. I miss you and wish you good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the next update. I'll be praying everything goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in my prayes. I will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!