Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Animal Planet

Ok, so a lot of our exciting life is now in the form of animals. Some don't even belong to us.

In fact, sometimes it all happens at the neighbor's house and we are like stalkers.


You can click on any of these to enlarge them.


Here is the mama bird. She was on the trash can yelling at me (probably because I was standing on the porch with a camera :)

Although she really loves the fact that our yard stays shaded and wet for so long in the morning. She likes my worms.

And this is why she needs worms so often.

Go ahead; click on it.

Cute, huh?!

It's our new favorite thing to do. We are right next door, so we have to open the front door very quietly about 70 times a day to check on *our* babies and not make the mama too mad.

There are four downy babies in there, and by golly, I'm determined to watch them grow up.

Happy Spring!


2 comments:

  1. That is sooo fun! I just love it! I was wishing I had a bird's nest to post on my blog, but all I've got are bee's nests and those aren't any fun to deal with or write about. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that momma bird has been busy! Our neighbors have a nest with 5 babies living on their satellite dish, its fun to watch them growing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!